Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Saturday, October 25, 2008

.

WISCONSIN WON!!!!!

27 - 17

It's about time!!!

.

6 comments:

Martin LaBar said...

It must be about time. You seem to have posted this twice . . .

I guess they beat somebody or other.

Keetha Broyles said...

Is it still showing up twice? It's only showing up once on my screen. I THOUGHT I deleted one of those. Not even sure HOW I managed to post it twice in the FIRST place.

Shannon said...

Yay! I was thinking of you when they won!

Keetha Broyles said...

It's been a VERY HARD SEASON for me!!!! BOTH my teams are trying to make adjustments and not winning very much.

Thanks for thinkin' of me!!!!

I can't find my blog said...

Yay Badgers! I was watching and rooting for you/them.

Can we send the memo to UT?

Toevs said...

check out my new look... or at least my blog's new look. :-)